The Only Corel-Authorized Guide to CorelDRAW X5
Learn to create outstanding fine art and eye-catching commercial graphics with one powerful tool! CorelDRAW X5: The Official Guide is your comprehensive reference and workbook to get you started designing visually captivating CorelDRAW artwork. Learn, step by step, how to create the illustrations you've imagined, quickly assemble layouts for print and package designs, import and edit photos, master the art of typography and the science of color theory, make 3D scenes from 2D objects, and apply special effects to ordinary pictures. Packed with expert techniques and advice for creating professional-quality art, this is your one-stop CorelDRAW X5 reference and hands-on guide.
- Create drawings that look like paintings using the Artistic media and Free Transform tools, Mesh Fill, and the Smudge and Roughen brushes
- Master the Curves tools, including the new B-Spline tool
- Design logos, brochures, and other business items in a flash with the layers and page options features
- Use CorelDRAW as a desktop publishing program
- Create 3D objects with the Extrude tool
- Make your drawings look photorealistic with transparency, shadows, glows, and lens effects
- Import, edit, and retouch photos, including camera RAW files
- Go from novice to retouching pro with PHOTO-PAINT--the Suite's advanced image-editing application
- Master more than the tools--learn how to create impressive artwork with the guidance of an expert
Gary David Bouton has used CorelDRAW professionally for more than 15 years and is the author of six books covering previous versions. He was a 1992 finalist in the CorelDRAW World Design Contest. A former advertising art director, Gary has received four international awards in design and desktop publishing and has written several other guides on digital graphics, including Xara Xtreme 5: The Official Guide.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: