The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
How do you turn website visitors into customers?
Conversion Optimization offers practical advice on how to persuade visitors to make a buying decision -- without driving them away through data overload or tedious navigation. You'll learn how to use marketing principles, design, usability, and analytics on your site to increase your buyer-to-visitor ratio, whether you're involved with marketing or designing a large ecommerce site, or managing a modest online operation.
Based on the authors' broad experience in helping businesses attract online customers, this book addresses every aspect of the process, from landing visitors to finalizing the sale. You'll learn several techniques for blending successful sales approaches with the particular needs of the people you want to attract. Are you ready to do what it takes to get a double-digit conversion rate?
- Explore case studies involving significant conversion rate improvements
- Walk through different stages of a sale and understand the value of each
- Understand your website visitors through persona creation
- Connect with potential customers and guide them toward a conversion
- Learn how to deal with FUDs -- customer fears, uncertainties, and doubts
- Examine the path that visitors take from landing page to checkout
- Test any change you make against your original design
"The Web is unique in its ability to deliver this almost improbable win-win: You can increase revenue AND make your customers happy. Yet most websites stink. Worry not, Khalid and Ayat to the rescue! Buy this book to follow their practical advice on how to create high converting websites that your visitors love."--Avinash Kaushik, author of Web Analytics 2.0 and Web Analytics: An Hour A Day (both Sybex)
- O'Reilly Media, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: