Contracts of Carriage by Air
- List Price$520.00
- Your price$467.99
Save $52.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 208800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Contracts of Carriage by Air, Second Edition contains annotated analysis of the provisions of the international conventions governing the carriage of goods and passengers by air.
This book provides you with practical advice and brings you:
• An overall view of the two liability regimes, followed by a short history of the Warsaw Convention in its various versions and what led to agreement on a single regime, the Montreal Convention, as well as the threat to uniformity posed by EC Directives.
• A statement of the rules of interpretation applicable to conventions of uniform law, illustrated mainly by decisions of the air conventions.
• Commentary on the text of the 1999 Montreal Convention together with commentary on the text of the 1967 Warsaw Convention.
• Reference to decisions of the courts not only of the UK but also those of other common law countries, notably the USA, and countries of civil law, notably France and Germany.
- Taylor and Francis, May 2013
Informa Law from Routledge
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: