Content Strategy for the Web
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
FROM CONSTANT CRISIS TO SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS
BETTER CONTENT MEANS BETTER BUSINESS. Your content is a mess: the website redesigns didn’t help, and the new CMS just made things worse. Or, maybe your content is full of potential: you know new revenue and cost-savings opportunities exist, but you’re not sure where to start. How can you realize the value of content while planning for its long-term success?
For organizations all over the world, Content Strategy for the Web is the go-to content strategy handbook. Read it to:
- Understand content strategy and its business value
- Discover the processes and people behind a successful content strategy
- Make smarter, achievable decisions about what content to create and how
- Find out how to build a business case for content strategy
- Pearson Education, February 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: