Compost, Vermicompost and Compost Tea
Feeding the Soil on the Organic Farm
- List Price$12.95
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.26 (17% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Part of the NOFA Guides series.
Information on composting techniques, including:
- Principles and biology of composting
- Temperature, aeration and moisture control
- Composting methods
- Materials (additives and inoculants, biodynamic preparations)
- About costs (site preparation, equipment, labor and time)
- What do you do with it?
- Compost tea and other brewed microbial cultures
- Compost and the law
With extended appendices including a recipe calculator, potting mix recipes, and a sample compost production budget sheet.
- Chelsea Green Publishing, April 2011
Chelsea Green Publishing
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: