Competing Economic Theories
Essays in Honour of Giovanni Caravale
- List Price$54.95
- Your price$49.49
Save $5.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Providing a contemporary overview of the debate amongst theoretical stands in economics, this book brings together contributions from a number of eminent scholars. It covers important issues in methodology and the history of thought, as well as economic analysis. The book is structured in five parts which:
- focus on the relevance of the history of economic ideas for current economic analysis
- centre on the role of classical theory of value and distribution
- contrast the equilibrium approach with an out-of-equilibrium perspective
- offer an evaluation of the legacy of Keynes in the light of the recent development of macroeconomics
- is dedicated to the issue of how institutions ought to be embedded in current economic theorising.
Providing up-to-date, fresh and detailed perspectives on economic theory, this book will prove invaluable for students and academics in the fields of the history of economics, and contemporary economic theory.
- Taylor and Francis, September 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: