Communication Disorders in Multicultural and International Populations - Elsevierfor VitalSource
- List Price$89.95
- Your price$80.99
Save $8.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 36800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Written by some of the top researchers and clinicians in the field, Communication Disorders in Multicultural Populations, 4th Edition offers an in-depth look at the major cultural groups in the U.S. and the issues concerning their communication development, common disorders, and treatment options. This fourth edition features a wealth of updates and new features — including the latest research and added coverage of communication issues in countries such as Australia, China, Canada, and Brazil — to give speech-language pathology students and speech-language pathologists a balanced and global perspective on the most topical multicultural communication issues of today.
- Comprehensive coverage focuses on a wide variety of cultural and age populations.
- Cutting-edge research and data offer up-to-date discussions based on the latest studies in multiculturalism as it relates to the SLP and AuD professions.
- Diverse panel of expert authors include some of the top researchers and clinicians in the field.
- Additional resources provide a focused listing of print and electronic sources at the end of each chapter to support more in-depth study of a particular subject.
- Chapter on international perspectives tackles issues in countries such as Australia, Canada, China, and Brazil to give you a more global understanding of communication disorders.
- The latest statistics from the 2010 U.S. Census report offers the most current data available.
- Increased content on older adults covers the multicultural issues, voice disorders, and neurogenic disorders particular to this important demographic.
- Case studies give you practice solving realistic clinical problems.
- Chapter overview and conclusion outline the key information in each chapter and serve as a checklist for content mastery.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: