The Complete Course for Beginners
- List Price$64.95
- Your price$58.49
Save $6.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 26800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Colloquial Hungarian: The Complete Course for Beginners has been carefully developed by an experienced teacher to provide a step-by-step course to Hungarian as it is written and spoken today.
Combining a clear, practical and accessible style with a methodical and thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Hungarian in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Colloquial Hungarian is exceptional; each unit presents a wealth of grammatical points that are reinforced with a wide range of exercises for regular practice. A full answer key, a grammar summary, bilingual glossaries and English translations of dialogues can be found at the back as well as useful vocabulary lists throughout.
Key features include:
- A clear, user-friendly format designed to help learners progressively build up their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- Jargon-free, succinct and clearly structured explanations of grammar
- An extensive range of focused and dynamic supportive exercises
- Realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of narrative situations
- Helpful cultural points explaining the customs and features of life in Hungary.
- An overview of the sounds of Hungarian
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Hungarian is an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Hungarian.
Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
- Taylor and Francis, August 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: