The Natural Antibiotic
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The complete guide to the many uses and benefits of colloidal silver
• Explains how to use colloidal silver to boost immunity, reduce inflammation, and treat 80 common diseases and conditions, including eczema, acne, thrush, flu, asthma, hay fever, mastitis, canker sores, gingivitis, and conjunctivitis
• Details the correct dosages and applications of colloidal silver, including the proper “parts per million” (ppm) for acute treatments and daily use
• Debunks concerns about colloidal silver and argyria, the “blue man” phenomena associated with silver intake
• Looks at the latest scientific studies from UCLA Medical Center, Temple University, and other well-known institutions
Colloidal silver was widely used as a natural antibiotic and antiviral until the mid-20th century when its use was overshadowed by the development of pharmaceutical antibiotics. Now with the rise of antibiotic-resistant infections, colloidal silver has reentered the sights of medical researchers, alternative health practitioners, and those looking to take control of their own health.
In this practical guide, the authors explore the many uses and benefits of colloidal silver for boosting immunity, reducing pain and inflammation, and treating more than 80 common diseases and conditions, including eczema, acne, thrush, flu, asthma, hay fever, mastitis, canker sores, gingivitis, and conjunctivitis. Citing scientific studies from UCLA Medical Center, Temple University, and other well-known institutions, they reveal how colloidal silver works against bacteria, viruses, and fungi, including strep, staph, and candida, often in a matter of minutes. They examine how it accelerates the healing of cuts and bruises and how it can also be used to treat our animal companions. They explore its use, with no side effects, in the treatment of diseases of the eyes, skin, mouth, respiratory tract, and digestive tract as well as in the treatment of cancer.
Debunking concerns about colloidal silver and argyria, the “blue man” phenomena associated with silver intake, the authors detail the correct dosages and applications of colloidal silver, including the proper “parts per million” (ppm) concentration for each ailment and for daily use. They explain what to look for when purchasing colloidal silver as well as how to make it at home. They also explore the long history of silver in folk medicine, including its use by Hildegard von Bingen, and its use in homeopathy, crystal healing, anthroposophic medicine, and spagyrics.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Werner Kühni,Walter von Holst
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Werner Kühni,Walter von Holst
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 20, 2016
- Inner Traditions/Bear & Company, February 2016
Healing Arts Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: