Cocoa Touch for iPhone OS 3
by Jiva DeVoe
Join the gold rush to developing cool iPhone apps with this complete iPhone OS 3 developer’s guide. Professional developer Jiva DeVoe speaks your language, and he talks you through the entire process—from explaining Cocoa Touch and the iPhone SDK to using Xcode and the Game Kit API. Follow step-by-step tutorials, then apply practical tips on signing and selling your applications. Even if you’re new to iPhone development you’ll soon be cranking out great code.
- Walk through Xcode, Interface Builder, and other key tools
- Build simple or complex GUIs with navigation and custom views
- Implement a database with Core Data, and design your schema in Xcode
- Learn to use the iPhone’s signature multi-touch capabilities in your applications
- Work with the Apple Push Notification Service
- Use the Map Kit API to create apps with embedded maps
- Record audio, play video, and access the iPod Library
- Set up your developer certificates and code sign your apps
- Use Store Kit to sell expanded features and content within your apps
Whether you're a new iPhone developer or seasoned veteran, this book is the perfect go-to reference for iPhone development-and one of an exciting new series for Apple developers.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Wiley, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: