Cocoa and Objective-C: Up and Running
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Build solid applications for Mac OS X, iPhone, and iPod Touch, regardless of whether you have basic programming skills or years of programming experience. With this book, you'll learn how to use Apple's Cocoa framework and the Objective-C language through step-by-step tutorials, hands-on exercises, clear examples, and sound advice from a Cocoa expert.
Cocoa and Objective-C: Up and Running offers just enough theory to ground you, then shows you how to use Apple's rapid development tools -- Xcode and Interface Builder -- to develop Cocoa applications, manage user interaction, create great UIs, and more. You'll quickly gain the experience you need to develop sophisticated Apple software, whether you're somewhat new to programming or just new to this platform.
- Get a quick hands-on tour of basic programming skills with the C language
- Learn how to use Interface Builder to quickly design and prototype your application's user interface
- Start using Objective-C by creating objects and learning memory management
- Learn about the Model-View-Controller (MVC) method of sharing data between objects
- Understand the Foundation value classes, Cocoa's robust API for storing common data types
- Become familiar with Apple's graphics frameworks, and learn how to make custom views with AppKit
- O'Reilly Media, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: