Coach's Guide to Game-Winning Softball Drills
Developing the Essential Skills in Every Player
- List Price$18.00
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
“Mastering these drills will arm your players with one of the biggest intangibles necessary to perform well--confidence.”
Two-time Olympic gold medalist and Hall of Fame pitcher Michele Smith throws one right down the middle with this big collection of more than 250 skill-building drills developed especially for coaches of fast-pitch recreation league, travel ball, and high school softball players, ages eight to eighteen.
Straight from the Michele Smith Gold Camps and Clinics, these drills are designed to give you all the tools you need to teach the entire range of offensive and defensive softball skills. With Michele's expert guidance and instruction, you'll coach your players to:
- Master the mechanics of footwork for fielding with hustle
- Swing for the fences and hit the fastest pitches
- Catch the ball proactively and throw it quickly and accurately to its target
- Defend the infield and outfield with speed and confidence
- Run the bases swiftly and strategically
- Refine fast-pitch skills so they can windmill like Michele
- And much more
- McGraw-Hill Education, February 2008
International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: