Clinicians in Court, Second Edition
A Guide to Subpoenas, Depositions, Testifying, and Everything Else You Need to Know
- List Price$34.00
- Your price$30.59
Save $3.41 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 14400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
New to This Edition
* Incorporates updates in research, case law, statutes, and practice.
* Examines the developing role of mental health professionals as forensic consultants.
* Increased attention to ethical issues, such as dual relationships, professional boundaries, confidentiality, and competence.
* An appendix with reflection questions that extend the scope of each chapter.
* Explores special issues that may arise in cases involving children
* Supplemental materials for course use--including an instructor's manual--are available at the author's website.
- Guilford Publications, March 2012
The Guilford Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: