Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing
- List Price$49.95
- Your price$44.99
Save $4.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- Disorders section covers commonly encountered medical-surgical conditions in a consistent, clinically relevant presentation that includes:
- Clinical Manifestations
- Diagnostic Studies
- Collaborative Care (including Drug Therapy, where relevant)
- Nursing Management
- Nursing Diagnoses (using the most current NANDA terminology)
- Nursing Interventions
- Patient and Caregiver Teaching
- Treatments and Procedures section provides need-to-know information on common medical-surgical treatments and procedures.
- Reference Appendix features key reference information commonly used in nursing practice, including laboratory values, commonly used formulas, and Spanish translations of key phrases.
- Patient teaching content is highlighted with a special icon, identifying information that patients and caregivers need to know about the care of various conditions.
- Cross-references to Lewis: Medical-Surgical Nursing, 8th Edition make it easy to locate more in-depth information.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: