by David A Kay
CliffsQuickReview Trigonometry provides you with all you need to know to understand the basic concepts of trigonometry — whether you need a supplement to your textbook and classes or an at-a-glance reference. Trigonometry isn't just measuring angles; it has many applications in the real world, such as in navigation, surveying, construction, and many other branches of science, including mathematics and physics. As you work your way through this review, you'll be ready to tackle such concepts as
- Trigonometric functions, such as sines and cosines
- Graphs and trigonometric identities
- Vectors, polar coordinates, and complex numbers
- Inverse functions and equations
You can use CliffsQuickReview Trigonometry in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can read the book from cover to cover or just look for the information you want and put it back on the shelf for later. Here are just a few ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by David A Kay
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by David A Kay
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 25, 2016
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, September 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: