CliffsNotes on Huxley's Brave New World
The new world in CliffsNotes on Brave New World is not a good place to be. Readers have used the word "dystopia," meaning "bad place," to describe Huxley's fictional world.
But your experience studying this novel won't be bad at all when you rely on this study guide for help. Meet John the Savage and enter Huxley's witty and disturbing view of the future. Other features that help you study include
- Character analyses of major players
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Critical essays
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: