CliffsNotes on Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby
by Kate Maurer
CliffsNotes on The Great Gatsby explores F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel of triumph, tragedy, and a classic love triangle in the 1920s.
Following the story of a young Midwesterner who's fascinated by the mysterious past and opulent lifestyle of his landlord, this study guide provides summaries and critical commentaries for each chapter within the novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Personal background on the author
- Introduction to and synopsis of the book
- In-depth character analyses
- Critical essays on topics of interest
- Review section that features interactive questions and suggested essay topics and practice projects
- Resource Center with books, videos, and Web sites that can help round out your knowledge
Classic literature or modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: