Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation
A Companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney
- List Price$189.99
- Your price$170.99
Save $19.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 76800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation-a companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney-covers all clinical management issues relevant to chronic kidney disease. Drs. Jonathan Himmelfarb and Mohamed Sayegh lead a team of expert contributors to present you with the latest advances in hypertensive kidney disease, vitamin D deficiency, diabetes management, transplantation, and more.
- Apply the expertise of distinguished researchers and clinicians in the fields of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, critical care nephrology, and transplantation.
- Manage the full range of issues in chronic kidney disease, dialysis, and transplantation through comprehensive coverage of basic science and clinical tools.
- Gain clear visual understanding from illustrations, including diagnostic and treatment algorithms, line drawings, and photographs.
- Better manage your patients with up-to-date coverage on the latest advances in 13 new chapters including Hypertensive Kidney Disease, Vitamin D Deficiency, Diabetes Management, and more.
- Gain fresh perspectives from a revised editorial team led by Jonathan Himmelfarb-a young leader in the field of acute renal failure-and Mohamed Sayegh-a worldwide expert on kidney transplantation.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: