Children, Families and Schools
Developing Partnerships for Inclusive Education
- List Price$59.95
- Your price$53.99
Save $5.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Effective communication between the home and school is crucial for any child's education, but where special needs are concerned, creating good partnerships is essential. This book is concerned with home-school relations from an 'inclusive' perspective. Throughout, it highlights issues that are common across all children and families, those that reflect individual diversity and those that are of particular significance when children have special educational needs. Sally Beveridge provides debates on issues such as:
* the conceptual and policy frameworks that form the background to this subject;
* the fundamental nature of the learning environment that families represent for children;
* the potential role of home-school relations in supporting the educational achievements of children from diverse backgrounds and with differing needs;
* strategies for the development of positive communication with parents.
This book offers a manageable overview of a complex topic, ensuring its appeal to students and practitioners alike.
- Taylor and Francis, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: