Chemistry of the Upper and Lower Atmosphere
Theory, Experiments, and Applications
- List Price$160.00
- Your price$143.99
Save $16.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 64800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Here is the most comprehensive and up-to-date treatment of one of the hottest areas of chemical research. The treatment of fundamental kinetics and photochemistry will be highly useful to chemistry students and their instructors at the graduate level, as well as postdoctoral fellows entering this new, exciting, and well-funded field with a Ph.D. in a related discipline (e.g., analytical, organic, or physical chemistry, chemical physics, etc.). Chemistry of the Upper and Lower Atmosphere provides postgraduate researchers and teachers with a uniquely detailed, comprehensive, and authoritative resource. The text bridges the "gap" between the fundamental chemistry of the earth's atmosphere and "real world" examples of its application to the development of sound scientific risk assessments and associated risk management control strategies for both tropospheric and stratospheric pollutants.
*Serves as a graduate textbook and "must have" reference for all atmospheric scientists
* Provides more than 5000 references to the literature through the end of 1998
* Presents tables of new actinic flux data for the troposphere and stratospher (0-40km)
* Summarizes kinetic and photochemical date for the troposphere and stratosphere
*Features problems at the end of most chapters to enhance the book's use in teaching
* Includes applications of the OZIPR box model with comprehensive chemistry for student use
- Elsevier Science, November 1999
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: