Chasing the Rabbit: How Market Leaders Outdistance the Competition and How Great Companies Can Catch Up and Win, Foreword by Clay Christensen
- List Price$29.95
- Your price$23.99
Save $5.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 12800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- Spear’s reputation as a thought leader is recognized by elite media, publications, and conferences including Harvard Business Review, The New York Times, Boston Globe, Bloomberg Business Radio, the Shingo Prize, and the Association for Manufacturing Excellence
- The pioneering insights in Chasing the Rabbit are based on original thinking in the tradition of Jim Collins, C.K. Prahalad, Clayton Christensen, and Michael Porter.
- Spear is one of the most astute business thinkers and prolific writers to emerge in the recent past; his Harvard Business Review articles are among its most popular reprints.
- Spear is a four-time Shingo Prize winner and a winner of the McKinsey Award
- Includes examples from global market leaders including Toyota, Vanguard, Southwest Airlines, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Alcoa
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: