Interested in NLP? …Are you stuck in a rut...the same fears...the same stress...and the same job?
Do you want to excel at life...but don't know how to break your old cycles of behavior? If so, then you've found the right book!
Most people don't realize how much we talk to ourselves...And the effect this "self-talk" has on our lives. Humans have a near constant stream of thoughts going through their minds at all times. Some of which is positive, but most is negative.
These thoughts are linked to our memories and affect the way we perceive the world. The way we respond to life is directly linked to how we perceive the world around us.
Think about that...We are constantly interpreting and reacting to the world around us through our uniquely constructed perceptions of life.
The problem is that many of these perceptions are flawed or incomplete, and can lead us into a negative thought life, which in turn creates negative emotions and behavioral patterns. This causes many people to develop phobias, depression, and poor social skills.
But fortunately there's a way out...By changing your perceptions about life, your life will change. This is at the heart of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (or NLP).
If fears, behaviors, and emotions are all linked to your perceptions of life, then overcoming these obstacles rests in altering your perceptions. Quite often fears, depression, and other lifestyle issues are caused by flawed interpretations of events in our pasts. If you can adapt a more positive way of thinking about a situation in your life, then your behavior will change.
NLP has been doing this for decades. It has helped countless people escape their fears, change their behaviors, and increase the quality of their lives. It can better your career as well.
And one of the great things about NLP is that anyone can learn how to do it!
It's not hard to get started; you just have to know what you're doing...
This is a complete guide to NLP. Everything you need to know about NLP is in this book in a simple, easy to understand language so that you can learn all there is to know about NLP.
- What is NLP? The intriguing history of this life changing science!
- How NLP is Used Today: How to change your everyday life with NLP!
- The Meta Model: The Backbone of NLP, understand this and you'll be a pro at neuro-linguistic programming in no time
- Programming Methods: Tools like Anchoring and Parts Integration that root out all sorts of problems in your life
- Persuasion Patterns: These tools will help you deliver freedom to yourself and others
Communication Keys: How to avoid arguments and be understood every time you speak
Persuasion Examples: These examples will help you lead people into a liberating future
Sensory Acuity: Keys that will open your eyes to what people are REALLY saying
Practice Exercises: Bring freedom to yourself and others faster than ever
- Rapport: Tips that help you meet friends, earn more sales, and excel in life
- Observation Techniques: Simple tips on how to start reading people without the pressure of "getting it right"
- Mirroring And Matching: These skills will help you interact with people like never before
- Criticism: Finally, you don't need to experience anymore pain from criticism! These 7 steps will help you turn criticism into a positive, constructive experience
- Dealing With Phobias: 7 keys to conquering your worst fears!
- Time Lining: Eradicate old, irrelevant patterns of thought and step into new realms of freedom and peace
- Plus much, MUCH MORE!
If you've ever been interested in NLP, but didn't know where to start, then this book will get you started on the right foot. It contains everything you need to know about NLP and how to change your life today using it.
Why be held back any longer? Overcome those fears and start living life! ...Neuro-Linguistic Programming Can Help You Conquer Your Fears, Excel At Work, And Change Your Life Today.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: