***For a limited time, you can get the author’s latest book, The Yin & Yang Lifestyle Guide, for free - click here to find out more > michaelhetherington.com.au/freebook (just copy and paste into your browser)***
Chakra balancing is a simple, safe, effective, non-invasive, and super easy healing technique that anyone can practice, anytime, anywhere. It is free to practice, all you need is an intention to help or heal and your hand or arm.
This book is suited for beginners as well as for those who are already familiar with the Chakra's yet are looking for more ways to work them directly. When we work with the Chakra's in the way explained throughout the book we can work with them for enhanced healing, energy balancing and energy clearing.
This book provides you with practical exercises on how to work with and balance the Chakra's. There are photos and step by step instructions inside.
After reading this book you will:
- Have a better understand of what Pranic energy is, what the Chakra's are and how they influence our overall health and wellbeing.
- Be able to balance your own Chakra's
- Be able to balance other peoples Chakra's
- Be able to explore muscle testing to help identify Chakra dysfunction
- Be able to identify and reduce habits that cause energetic dysfunction
- Be able to know when to balance the Chakra's to receive the most benefits
- Establish more awareness in your daily life by working with the Chakra's
- Utilise Chakra balancing techniques for enhancing your yoga understanding and practices
When you work with balancing the Chakras you can effectively
- Reduce pain
- Improve Digestion
- Calm the mind (and calm others down too)
- Prepare the body for quality sleep
- Perform at you potential
- Speak more clearly and with ease
- Feel more grounded and energised
- and so much more...
If you want to learn more about the Chakra's and how to balance them in a very easy manner within an hour or two, then this is the book for you!
- Michael Hetherington, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: