A complete preparation guide for the entry-level networking CCNA certification
If you're planning to advance your career by taking the all-important Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), this is the study guide you need! Seven minibooks cover all the concepts and topics on which you'll be tested, covering the latest version of the exam.
Each part of the exam is covered thoroughly in its own section, so you can readily find the information you want to study. Plenty of review questions help you prepare, and the companion CD-ROM includes the highly rated Dummies Test Engine so you can test your progress with questions based on exam content.
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the entry-level certification for network professionals
- Seven minibooks in this guide cover Secure Device Manager, Virtual Private Networks, IPv6, 2960 Switches, Cisco Network Assistant, Advanced EIGRP and OSPF, and Introduction to Wireless Networks
- Covers the latest version of the exam, including the new voice, security and wireless components added in 2008
- Packed with review questions to help you prepare
- Includes more security and troubleshooting information
- CD-ROM includes the popular Dummies Test Engine, an exclusive, fully customizable test-prep software package that features twice as many sample questions as the previous version
CCNA Certification All-In-One For Dummies is the preparation guide you need to earn your CCNA certification.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: