Case Files Pharmacology, Third Edition
- List Price$35.00
- Your price$31.49
Save $3.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
REAL-LIFE CLINICAL CASES FOR THE BASIC SCIENCES AND USMLE STEP 1
Experience with clinical cases is key to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Pharmacology provides 56 true-to-life clinical cases that illustrate essential concepts in pharmacology. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, pharmacology pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you'll learn instead of memorize.
- Learn from 56 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls
- Polish your approach to clinical problems and to patient care
- Maximize your board scores with the proven Case Files system
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2013
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: