Case Files Emergency Medicine, Third Edition
- List Price$39.00
- Your price$35.09
Save $3.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 16400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Real life cases for the emergency medicine clerkship and shelf-exam
You need exposure to high-yield cases to excel on the emergency medicine clerkship and the shelf-exam. Case Files: Emergency Medicine presents 50 real-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in emergency medicine. Each case includes a complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, definitions of key terms, and USMLE-style review questions. With this system, you'll learn in the context of real patients, rather then merely memorize facts.
- 60 high-yield emergency medicine cases, each with USMLE-style questions
- Clinical pearls highlight key concepts
- Primer on how to approach clinical problems and think like a doctor
- Proven learning system maximizes your shelf-exam scores
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2012
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: