Lead your employees, clients, or students on a career path to success with the new third edition of Career Anchors. This edition features:
- Three user-friendly products that have been thoroughly updated and redesigned.
- An integration of the Career Anchors Self-Assessment with job/role analysis in one participant package.
- A more complete Facilitator's Guide that includes job/role analysis.
- A new, 4-point rating scale (in the previous edition the scale was 6-point).
- Updated scoring instructions.
The Participant Workbook includes information about career development, a more complete description of the eight Career Anchors categories, and an interview section to help participants analyze their career history and determine their Career Anchor more precisely. The Workbook also includes a new section that enables participants to relate the Career Anchors to their current job and possible future jobs by providing an explaining how to create role maps of current job and conduct job/role analysis of possible future jobs.
Order the Participant Workbook today and help your employees, clients, or students find workplace happiness and success.
- Wiley, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: