Cardiac Pacing and ICDs
This fifth edition of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs continues to be an invaluable and accessible clinical reference guide for cardiologists, electrophysiologists, surgeons, fellows, residents, nurses, PAs, and technicians.
Fully revised and updated, this popular text offers expanded information on ICDs and CRT devices, with more focused bibliographies, enhanced figures and additional examples and tables, ensuring that this book is even better than the last edition. As with the previous edition, the chapters are organized in the sequence of the evaluation of an actual patient, making it an effective and practical guide.
- Updated information on ICDs and CRT devices
- New authors with up-to-date perspectives on device management
- Updated information based on new AHA/ACC and HRS guidelines
- Many completely new and updated chapters and illustrations
- New tables and flow charts to emphasize key concepts
- Wiley, August 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: