- List Price$200.00
- Your price$179.99
Save $20.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 80800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Carboranes, Third Edition, by Russell Grimes, is the definitive resource on the subject. Completely updated with a wealth of research and review articles published in this active field since the previous volume was released in 2011, the book provides a readable and concise introduction to the basic principles underlying the synthesis, structures, and reactions of carboranes, heterocarboranes, and metallacarboranes. Following the valuable foundational information, the book explores the advances in practical applications for the many areas in which experts have discovered that carboranes afford new possibilities for solving problems and advancing the science. These disciplines include polymer science, catalysis, biomedicine, nanomaterials, and others.
- Includes over 2,000 molecular structure drawings throughout the text
- Features expanded coverage on applications of carboranes, particularly in biomedicine and nanomaterials, given the growth of research in these areas
- Presents extended and updated tables, listing thousands of compounds with key literature references, provided online via the book’s website
- Explores the advances in practical applications for the many areas in which experts have discovered that carboranes afford new possibilities for solving problems and advancing the science
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Russell N. Grimes
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Russell N. Grimes
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 29, 2016
- Elsevier Science, August 2016
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: