Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Digital Field Guide
Learn to use every feature of your Canon T3/1100D and get great shots every time
Digital Field Guides offer step-by-step information about digital camera controls as well as tips and techniques for getting great photos in various common situations. This handy guide, perfectly sized to fit in a camera bag, explains how to use every button, dial, and setting on your Rebel T3/1100D and also covers using the improved HD video features, and in-camera movie editing options. Illustrated with the author's outstanding photos, the book provides recipes for getting the photo you want in any environment.
- The EOS Rebel T3/1100D is Canon's newest entry-level dSLR camera, offering a streamlined and simplified experience for new dSLR users
- This book explains every camera control, showing you how to use all the buttons, dials, and settings
- Cover the exciting new HD video features and offers suggestions for getting outstanding shots in common shooting situations
- Small-trim design makes it easy to take this guide along whenever you use your camera
- Includes a gray card and color checker card used to maintain accurate color and white balance
New dSLR camera users will get up to speed quickly with the easy-to-follow guidance in this handy field guide.
- Wiley, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: