Canon 7D: From Snapshots to Great Shots
From Snapshots to Great Shots
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book has one goal: to teach Canon 7D owners how to make great shots using your camera. Starting with the top ten things you need to know about the 7D — charging your battery, setting your ISO, reviewing your photos, and more — professional photographer Nicole S. Young then carefully guides you through the modes of the camera, offering practical advice on choosing your settings, expert shooting tips, and end-of-chapter “challenges” to get you up and running with your 7D. This book is for anyone who has upgraded from a point-and-shoot, or who wants to jump right into photography with the control and capabilities of a powerful DSLR.
Canon 7D: From Snapshots to Great Shots shows not only what makes a great shot work — but how to get that shot using your 7D. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Nicole S. Young, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the 7D
- Use the 7D’s advanced camera settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Learn the basics behind shooting video with your 7D and start making movies of your own
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with challenges at the end of every chapter
- Pearson Education, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: