How to Create Lettering, Knotwork, Coloring and More
by Cari Buziak
- List Price$22.99
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Transform ordinary handwritten pieces into unique, artistic keepsakes, Calligraphy Magic makes the art of decorative lettering fun and achievable-even if you're a beginner.
Take it one simple pen-stroke at a time. Following Cari Buziak's clear visual instruction, you'll learn how to embellish every project with beautifully hand-lettered words, logos and decorative illustrations. Detailed demonstrations include:
- A precise list of the tools and materials you'll need
- Colorful illustrations that show how to form every stroke
- 15 complete alphabets-from basic to fancy-such as Italic, Gothic and Versal
- Step-by-step instruction for adding exciting decorative touches such as Celtic knotwork, gold leafing and eye-popping colors
- 12 step-by-step projects that show how to create gorgeous calligraphic treatments for wedding invitations, greeting cards, thank you notes, awards, certificates and much more
- Plus, a full chapter that walks you through using a computer to create your own calligraphy fonts
- F+W Media, May 2011
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: