C++ Pocket Reference
by Kyle Loudon
- List Price$7.99
- Your price$7.19
Save $0.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
C++ is a complex language with many subtle facets. This is especially true when it comes to object-oriented and template programming. The C++ Pocket Reference is a memory aid for C++ programmers, enabling them to quickly look up usage and syntax for unfamiliar and infrequently used aspects of the language. The book's small size makes it easy to carry about, ensuring that it will always be at-hand when needed. Programmers will also appreciate the book's brevity; as much information as possible has been crammed into its small pages.
In the C++ Pocket Reference, you will find:
- Information on C++ types and type conversions
- Syntax for C++ statements and preprocessor directives
- Help declaring and defining classes, and managing inheritance
- Information on declarations, storage classes, arrays, pointers, strings, and expressions
- Refreshers on key concepts of C++ such as namespaces and scope
Together with its companion STL Pocket Reference, the C++ Pocket Reference forms one of the most concise, easily-carried, quick-references to the C++ language available.
- O'Reilly Media, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: