Trading Your Retirement Savings for Income and Lifestyle in Your Prime Retirement Years
by Dick Diamond
DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT, AND STILL COVER EVERYTHING YOU NEED, INRETIREMENT.
Buying Time begins where most other retirement books end.Instead of covering how to accumulate money for your retirement, itgives you direction from that point forward-how to draw upon yourassets most efficiently to create the income you will needthroughout retirement. It provides an integrated approach toplanning your income in retirement, so that you can do everythingyou want and still cover everything you need.
Buying Time will help you to make better use of yourresources, and make the best of your prime retirement years.
- Explains how to set your lifestyle objectives and plan for thebest use of your money in retirement.
- Cover different strategies for different stages of retirement,so that you can make the best of your prime years while stillproviding for contingencies and long-term healthconsiderations.
- Fully updated, this revised edition includes information on:adjustments in tax rates and tax credits; new and amended taxlegislation; major changes to the pension income-splitting rules;new financial products and investment options for people inretirement; and more.
- A proven, integrated, four-part approach to retirementplanning: structuring and planning income, investing duringretirement, health-risk management, and wealth transfer.
- Offers advice on how to work with an advisor to create andimplement a plan that's right for you.
- Includes practical examples, illustrations, forms, andchecklists.
Buying Time offers practical, proven strategies thatreaders can apply at every stage of retirement, from the "goldenyears' to the "olden years."
- Wiley, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: