Creative Marketing that Gets Customers to Respond to You and Your Product
Learn the secrets of direct response marketing with the man who created the George Foreman Grill campaign
In today's highly competitive, global marketplace, businesses have to do more than just advertise their products. By taking advantage of the accountable advertising model that direct response has to offer, you can improve your bottom line, build brands, and develop lasting relationships with legions of satisfied customers.
In Buy Now!, Rick Cesari reveals twenty-five years' worth of insights and methods, enabling you to make the most of direct response marketing in your business toolkit. Whether you're a business owner, executive, inventor, or marketer, Buy Now! gives you the secrets behind the successful campaigns that catapulted products into millions of homes.
- Find out how to use direct response to create a "self-funding "marketing campaign
- Learn the techniques to building offers that will get people to respond to your products
- Use "high touch" direct response marketing to build brand equity and drive sales at retail
- Find out why large companies like Johnson & Johnson and Valvoline are using these concepts for their consumer brands
- Cesari has put more companies on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies than anyone else
Buy Now! to launch your products and campaigns to new heights-and connect with customers as never before-with Cesari's market-leading insights.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Rick Cesari,Ron Lynch
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Rick Cesari,Ron Lynch
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 28, 2016
- Wiley, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: