Business Valuation Demystified
- List Price$23.00
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Priceless business valuation methods made easy!
Business valuation is one of the toughest classes in any business curriculum. And it's one of the most important. Master this critical topic, and you've removed a major obstacle standing between you and a 4.0, and taken a major step toward a successful career in business.
Breaking down business valuation methods into easy-to-digest parts, this self-teaching guide provides all the skills you need to determine a company's worth--easily and accurately. Business Valuation DeMYSTiFieD offers expert insight from both buyers' and sellers' points of view and provides examples and exercises illustrating the concepts driving the practices.
This fast and easy guide features:
- In-depth coverage of the three main methods of valuing businesses: discounted cash flow, price multiple, and liquidation
- Easy-to-understand descriptions of financial ratios
- Tools and techniques for deciphering valuation reports, financial statements, and guidelines for specific businesses
- Chapter-ending practice exercises and a quiz for testing and reinforcing what you've learned
Simple enough for a beginner but challenging enough for a more advanced student, Business Valuation DeMYSTiFieD is your shortcut to building a solid foundation in this critical business topic.
- McGraw-Hill Education, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: