- List Price$54.00
- Your price$48.59
Save $5.41 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 22400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This comprehensive yet concise text covers both the theory and practice of business-to-business (B2B) marketing from a European perspective in a globalised world.
New to this edition:
- More coverage of digital marketing and social media in relation to B2B
- More coverage of issues relating to sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- More visual features and an update of the ‘B2B Snapshots’
- New international examples and case studies including Zara, eBay, DHL, LinkedIn, and the horsemeat scandal
This new edition also includes more extensive online resources including full lecturer materials with new exam questions and further materials for students including video links, further case studies, a quiz and open access links to relevant SAGE journal articles per chapter.
The text is relevant to all students taking a university module in B2B marketing at undergraduate or postgraduate levels. It will also be relevant to researchers and practitioners in the area of B2B marketing.
Electronic inspection copies are available for instructors.
- SAGE Publications, April 2014
SAGE Publications Ltd
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: