Business Model You
A One-Page Method For Reinventing Your Career
- #3756 in Business & Finance
A one-page tool to reinvent yourself and your career
The global bestseller Business Model Generation introduced a unique visual way to summarize and creatively brainstorm any business or product idea on a single sheet of paper. Business Model You uses the same powerful one-page tool to teach readers how to draw "personal business models," which reveal new ways their skills can be adapted to the changing needs of the marketplace to reveal new, more satisfying, career and life possibilities. Produced by the same team that created Business Model Generation, this book is based on the Business Model Canvas methodology, which has quickly emerged as the world's leading business model description and innovation technique.
This book shows readers how to:
- Understand business model thinking and diagram their current personal business model
- Understand the value of their skills in the marketplace and define their purpose
- Articulate a vision for change
- Create a new personal business model harmonized with that vision, and most important, test and implement the new model
When you implement the one-page tool from Business Model You, you create a game-changing business model for your life and career.
- Wiley, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: