Business in Blue Jeans
How to Have a Successful Business on Your Own Terms, in Your Own Style
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In Business in Blue Jeans: How to Have a Successful Business on Your Own Terms, in Your Own Style, you'll learn how to create and grow a business that works for you. More than just a "how to" guide, Business in Blue Jeans, contains actionable, practical that show you how to:
- Break through the "brain junk" that's been getting in your way to starting a business.
- Develop a business idea (or hone the one you already have) with real potential for success.
- Package your idea to attract the people who want what you have to offer and will pay for it.
- Become visible to your potential customers and clients so that they think of you first.
- Stand head and shoulders above your competitors without spending an extra dime.
- Build a community and network that includes the support and the connections you need, drawing people in instead of pushing them away.
- Hire, train, and manage a team as your business grows so that it's never out of control (and so you can hit the beach!).
- Sound Wisdom, June 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: