Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle
Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World
by Tom Venuto
A no-nonsense plan that has been proven and tested by more than 300,000 people in 154 countries. Whether you want to shed 10 pounds or 100, whether you want to build muscle or just look more toned, this book is the original “bible of fitness” that shows you how to get permanent results the safe, healthy, and natural way.
Do you want to shed fat and sculpt a new body shape at the same time?
Do you want a program without gimmicks, hype, or quick fixes?
Do you want a program guaranteed to work, no matter how old you are or what kind of shape you’re in now?
For twenty-five years, industry veteran and bestselling author Tom Venuto has built a reputation as one of the world’s most respected fat-loss experts. In Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle—known by fans as “the bible of fat loss”—Tom reveals the body transformation secrets of the leanest people in the world. This is not a diet and it’s not just a weight-loss program; this is a breakthrough system to change your life and get you leaner, stronger, fitter, and healthier with the latest discoveries in exercise and nutrition science.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The simple but powerful LEAN formula, revealing the four crucial elements of body transformation success.
- The New Body 28 (TNB-28): a four-week training plan for sculpting lean muscle, plus a quick start primer workout perfect for beginners
- A lifestyle program that’s more flexible and easier than ever to follow, even if you are busy, have dietary restrictions, or have never worked out before.
- The motivation strategies it takes to stick with your plan.
Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle is not about getting as ripped as a fitness model or becoming a bodybuilder like Tom did (unless you want to); it’s about using their secrets to achieve your own personal goals. You are sure to call it your fitness bible for many years to come.
From the Hardcover edition.
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony, December 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: