Building Today's Green Home: Practical, Cost-Effective and Eco-Responsible Homebuilding
by Art Smith
- List Price$22.99
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The modern dream home is practical, but doesn't sacrifice quality, and uses sustainable and easily maintained building materials. Building the right-sized green home involves making eco-smart decisions. In Building Today's Green Home, you'll learn all you need to know in order to make your green home a reality, including:
- How to choose the correct location of your building lot and what is the optimum placement of your house to take advantage of solar energy
- How to design the right-sized home for your needs now and in the future
- What are the best sustainable construction materials to use for building your home
- About the newest insulation materials and techniques
- What HVAC units are the most efficient and are the best at saving energy
- How to grade the building lot for natural sustainability
- F+W Media, August 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: