A Guide for the Medical Professional
- List Price$108.00
- Your price$97.19
Save $10.81 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 44000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Breastfeeding is a comprehensive reference that provides basic science information as well as practical applications. Dr. Ruth Lawrence-a pioneer in the field of human lactation-covers the uses of certain drugs in lactating women, infectious diseases related to lactation, the latest Australian research on anatomy and physiology, and much more.
- Provide thoughtful guidance to the breastfeeding mother according to her circumstances, problems, and lifestyle from integrated coverage of evidence-based data and practical experience.
- Make appropriate drug recommendations, including approved medications, over-the-counter medications, and herbal remedies.
- Treat conditions associated with breastfeeding-such as sore nipples, burning pain, or hives-using extensive evidence-based information.
- Apply the latest understanding of anatomy and physiology through coverage of recent Australian CT and MR studies of the breast and its function.
- Stay current on new research on infectious diseases germane to lactation and new antibiotics, antivirals, and immunizations available for use during lactation.
- Effectively manage the use of medications during lactation thanks to an updated discussion of this difficult subject.
The latest research on breastfeeding and evidence-based solutions for treating associated medical problems from the authority in the field, Dr. Ruth Lawrence
- Elsevier Health Sciences, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: