Bootstrapping an Online Tea Business
by Tony Gebely
Bootstrapping an Online Tea Business presents a framework for selling tea online.
What the book covers:
- Making sure you have a solid idea
- Legal information for starting an online tea business
- What technology platforms you'll need for e-commerce
- Defining your ideal customer
- Creating a product line
- How to write impactful product pages
- Designing your packaging
- A complete marketing blueprint
Written by a veteran tea merchant, this guide will challenge you to question yourself in order to better prepare you for entering a highly competitive business.
Intended audience: Someone either thinking about starting an online tea business, or someome who has already started one and needs help.
- Tony Gebely, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: