Tips & Tools for Your Mobile Office
by Dave Mabe
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The BlackBerry has become an invaluable tool for those of us who need to stay connected and in the loop. But most people take advantage of only a few features that this marvelous communications device offers. What if you could do much more with your BlackBerry than just web surfing and email?
BlackBerry Hacks will enhance your mobile computing with great tips and tricks. You'll learn that the BlackBerry is capable of things you never thought possible, and you'll learn how to make it an even better email and web workhorse:
- Get the most out of the built-in applications
- Take control of email with filters, searches, and more
- Rev up your mobile gaming--whether you're an arcade addict or poker pro
- Browse the web, chat over IM, and keep up with news and weblogs
- Work with office documents, spell check your messages, and send faxes
- Become more secure, lock down your BlackBerry and stash secure information somewhere safe
- Manage and monitor the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and Mobile Data System (MDS)
- Create web sites that look great on a BlackBerry
- Develop and deploy BlackBerry applications
Whether you need to schedule a meeting from a trade show floor, confirm your child's next play date at the park, or just find the show times and secure movie tickets while at dinner, this book helps you use the remarkable BlackBerry to stay in touch and in-the-know--no matter where you are or where you go.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Dave Mabe
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Dave Mabe
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 01, 2016
- O'Reilly Media, October 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: