Bioharmonic Self-Massage: How to Harmonize Your Mental, Emotional, and Physical Energies
How to Harmonize Your Mental, Emotional, and Physical Energies
by Yves Bligny
- #9 in Nonfiction, Health & Well Being, Health, Alternative & Holistic Health, Acupressure & Acupuncture
- #20 in Nonfiction, Health & Well Being, Health, Alternative & Holistic Health, Massage & Reflexotherapy
- #124 in Nonfiction, Health & Well Being, Health, Alternative & Holistic Health, Alternative Therapies
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Self-massage techniques to heal the body, mind, and spirit
• Includes self-massage techniques to clear the body’s blocked energy circuits, relieve physical tensions and chronic pain, release trapped emotions, and reduce stress and anxiety
• Contains full-color illustrations throughout demonstrating bioharmonic massage, movement, and stretching exercises
• Demonstrates how to use common objects to work on hard-to-reach problem areas, including the neck, shoulders, and back, to relieve pain and increase fluidity of movement
Drawing upon biological decoding, reflexology, lymph massage, and yoga as well as recent neuroscience and quantum physics research, therapist and kinesiologist Yves Bligny shows how to awaken the body’s natural potential to harmonize energy through the release of tensions and emotional memories trapped within our muscles. He explains how the synergy between the physical body, emotions, thoughts, energy, and consciousness creates a delicate balance, or “bioharmony,” that can be tuned and adjusted through self-massage.
Using the power of intention--directed thought aided by expanded awareness of the body--as well as tubes, wands, tennis balls, and other common objects to reach hard-to-massage problem areas, Bligny shows how to take inventory of your body, mind, and memories and use the conscious touch of self-massage to remove energy blockages, release trapped emotions, and relieve anxieties, stress, and muscle tensions as well as gain stability and strength. Effective for chronic back, neck, and shoulder problems, the movements and stretching exercises of bioharmonic self-massage can also be used to increase fluidity of motion, ward off illness, and attain a state of bioharmonic--physical, emotional, mental, and energetic--well-being.
- Inner Traditions/Bear & Company, September 2011
Healing Arts Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: