Betting On Blackjack: A Non-Counter's Breakthrough Guide to Making Profits at the Tables
- List Price$12.95
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.26 (17% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In Betting on Blackjack, expert Fritz Dunki-Jacobs reveals his strategies for consistent winning at blackjack-from how to pick the right place to play to knowing when to stop. With Dunki-Jacobs's proven system, players can win repeatedly by knowing the probabilities of the game and analyzing the betting strategies and attitudes connected with achieving ongoing successes at the tables. Betting on Blackjack shows you how to maximize profit by:
- Establishing achievable goals in realistic time frames
- Choosing a casino that has the most favorable rules
- Spotting the right table and sitting in the most advantageous position
- Employing mathematically proven betting strategies
- Overcoming the belief that the house always comes out ahead
- Adjusting your strategy for single and double deck versus multiple decks
- Recovering any losses quickly
- F+W Media, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: