Best Practices: Motivating Employees
Bringing Out the Best in Your People
- #4922 in Business & Finance
- Your price$8.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
In today's high-pressure workplace, motivating all employees to consistently contribute their best can mean the difference between success and failure. Motivating Employees, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Inspire employees to succeed
- Improve performance through coaching
- Minimize the impact of common de-motivators
- Create a fair and consistent reward system
- Turn negative experiences into positive, motivational opportunities
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.
- HarperCollins, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: