Best Practices: Hiring People
by Kathy Shwiff
- #13723 in Business & Finance
Filling your ranks with exceptional employees has never been more important—or more challenging. Hiring People, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Attract, find, and retain top performers
- Conduct an effective talent search
- Get the most out of interviews
- Craft an irresistible offer
- Use recruiters effectively
- Build a referral network you can depend on
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.
- HarperCollins, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: