Best Practices: Communicating Effectively
Write, Speak, and Present with Authority
by Garry Kranz
- #14118 in Business & Finance
In this age of digital communication, getting the right message across clearly is crucial to success. Communicating Effectively, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Build relationships through effective communication
- Get more done via e-mail
- Draft pitch perfect letters, memos, and reports
- Conduct productive conference calls
- Deliver hard-hitting presentations
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.
- HarperCollins, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: