Raising a Generation of Innovative Thinkers
by Bette Fetter
- List Price$8.99
- Your price$8.09
Save $0.90 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In Being Visual, Bette Fetter, the founder of Young Rembrandts, discusses strategies to increase your visual learner’s success in school, identifying how…
- To use pictures to improve grades
- To use visual study techniques
- To use effective writing strategies
- To apply visual methods for students with ADD, dyslexia and autism
- Why drawing, doodling and imagery improves learning
- How art improves education outcomes
Fetter also presents a fresh case for art class as a critical must-have for students dependent on their visual skills to learn. For over 20 Years, Young Rembrandts has helped tens of thousands of visual-spatial students reach their potential in the arts as well as the classroom. Training in the technical skills of art provides tools for creative endeavors, while developing essential visual skills and learning activities in all children.
- Grape Lot Press, September 2012
Grape Lot Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: